Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Blogging is so difficult

So, I don't really know what to do with this blog anymore after starting the team study abroad one:


I think it may very well get abandoned if the other one takes off. Of course, that's optimistic. Even I, the Biggest Internet Whore in the Entire History of Time, drop off the face of the blogosphere frequently and without warning. There's no reason to expect more from my much more grounded-in-reality roommates. Despite the fact that I threatened death to Sophie if she did not update every week. I may just do double posts for now and see how it goes, but if my worst suspicions are confirmed and I end up being the only one updating, I'll just revert to this one all by my lonesome. Plus, I'm very fond of the layout, as I very well may have sacrificed my GPA to photoshop the heading.

So, the point of this entry is to let you know that for now, all posts of mine on Wada Girls will be identical to the posts on here. So if you're only curious about what's going on with me in Bordeaux, stick to this. If you want to get a fuller sense of study abroad with multiple countries and perspectives, check out the other one. 

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment