Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

IN SWITZERLAND BITCHES

Blog entry from six days ago that I never got around to publishing because Alex's internet died:

Currently sitting in Alex's BEAUTIFUL apartment in Nyon, Switzerland, a tiny town half an hour outside of Geneva. Check out the view from her awesome balcony:

Across that lake is FRANCE! We're going there in two days to Yvoire, a cute little coastal town.

Alex and Arezu enjoying a baguette for breakfast

I am in shock that we're here. It really didn't hit me until we landed in Geneva, and then I started bouncing up and down and yelling about how excited I was to a very concerned looking Kelly. The flight was long but smooth; two short stopovers in Philly and Frankfurt later and here we are! Things of note:

- Free and delicious espresso in the Frankfurt airport = instantly my favorite airport ever
- Everything in Europe is just so easy and un-wasteful and efficient
- Sunrises make 7 hour flights infinitely better
- I MISSED SPEAKING FRENCH SO MUCH...even though I have a lot to catch up on

No comments:

Post a Comment