"Laura and i are at the hospital. I'm getting surgery tonight. Just kidding, but i am here to get an xray"
FML. But seriously, cross your fingers for me.
--
Alright, I feel I should address the fact that I haven't updated in 3 weeks. The truth is I have no good excuse, or any at all for that matter. I've had more time than I know what to do with, most of which is spent curled up under my cocoon of blankets with my laptop illegally streaming Friends episodes. At the same time, it isn't true at all that nothing significant has gone down in the past few weeks. The truth is I think all the time spent in my bed has started to atrophy my brain in addition to my leg (which by the way, I find hilarious. I've got one hoss of a leg that's gotten used to supporting all my weight, and hence has muscles popping out all over the place - muscles I haven't seen since the heyday of crew practices. On the other hand, my other leg is now visibly smaller, weak, and flabby. It's like the ugly, stupid brother of the two. Sexy, I know). Anyway, I think I've let monotony take over with mornings marked by awkward showers with a trash bag taped over my leg, and evenings marked by those fucking injections. But NO MORE! I promise to start blogging again.
But for now I'm late meeting up with a friend to go see a movie. It'll be my first time watching one in France! We're going to see Slumdog Millionaire, with French subtitles. Whoo. Promise to report back.
If you show a sexy leg and the dudes don't dig it. Just show them the other one. They have to be turned on because you have a package deal.
ReplyDeleteBTW can I see more food porn plzplz?
lol do you read vdm too?
ReplyDeleteI definitely started to feel incredibly worthless too near the end of my time in Florence. I spent disgusting amounts of time sitting on my couch (read: cot with padding) illegally streaming episodes of the office because fucking hulu doesn't work outside the US.
ReplyDeleteI'm not really sure how to fix this, just wanted to note that something similar happened to me, minus horrible and disfiguring injuries.