Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Reasons I love my host mom: Part 843


Click here to see a photo of my incision. I'm warning you, it's pretty graphic so if you are squeamish DON'T CLICK IT. I happen to think it's kind of fascinating but I'm gross that way.

9 comments:

  1. I came back to click on it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought the incision pic was really cool...

    and i like how you don't read my blog anymore.

    i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i clicked on it, you are badass! i love the orange/whatever citrus fruit that is in the little bowl that is so cute!

    i hadn't come here in a while but when i read what happened i was like =OOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. LISA i have an internship in paris this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa - I'm waiting for more from you though!

    Hope the ankle's mending alright

    ReplyDelete