Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

I am really bad at blogging

Mostly because it's hard for me to write about anything in hindsight. I write best in the heat of the moment, when I've just been inspired by something I've seen or done. The problem is a lot of my most interesting experiences have happened while I'm traveling, and thus sans computer. I just feel much less motivated to write about something that happened 2 months ago.

Nevertheless, this is my promise that over the next week I will try my best to blog about
1. Garorock
2. Pays Basque
3. Eastern Europe

Am planning to head to Paris for a few days next week. I got an internship in China this summer (hoorah! no living on the streets for me!) so I have to go get my visa there. All this immigration stuff is so complicated, but if it all works out I may be able to stay a few extra days in Bordeaux and save money doing so, so yay for that.

Back to art history now. Last paper of the semesterrrrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. Phew! I was afraid I was going to miss out! Thank you for the reassurance

    ReplyDelete