Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Forecast: Thunderstorms with a chance of what the hell?!

It is thunderstorming in Beijing. And when I say thunderstorming, I mean it. I have never seen a storm like this in my life. The sky is jet black. It looks like it's midnight, even though it's barely noon. The lightning looks like it's hitting right between this office builidng and the one next door, and the thunder is rumbling barely half a second after the flashes of light. I glanced outside the window of my office builidng and stopped in my tracks because for a second I thought I was dreaming, or that I had once again messed up my alarm clock and accidentally showed up to work at 4 in the morning. Except then I heard fax machines droning and looked around at everyone else in suits walking around, and realized that it was just freak weather...

Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment